Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Message To All From Tim Finch!

Subject: Thanks for the memories
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007
From: "Finch, Timothy" <timothy.finch@intel.com
To: "Calvin Sneed" <csneed@eserver.newschannel9.com

You guys have brought back memories and my friends with pictures that I have long for, for years. When I talk to my cousin (Cotton) I'm always asking about everyone, your mother Mrs. Sneed was my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Cox, Mrs. Webb, Mrs. Crump, Mrs. Bowers, and Mr. Gill, Mr. Thomas, Mrs. Dobbins. These teachers were outstanding. I think we left Douglass about the same time I went to John Sevier, I remember my mother saying you have to go, you will get a better education. Little that she knew we were years ahead of them and that what Mr. Gill always said, you have to stay 2 steps ahead of the game to be equal and he was right then, and it's the same today. I would like to say thanks to the Association for putting the website together for those of us that are far away from (home) this is sincerely a work of love, to keep us in the loop. The picture from all the class reunion are outstanding, at times I just sit at my desk and look at them over and over. Looking at old childhood friends and seeing how time has been good to them. I hope to make it back to the reunion and be a part of the hold event and share the memories of yesteryears.
And to all my friends, Time and distance are important between friends, when a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever, I may be busy, but I assure you, you guys are always in my heart.
BIG TIM FINCH
Please share this with others my friend.