Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Riverview Residents Needed!

We got this message from Doug Releford, and Jeff Jensen had spoken to me about it this past Saturday, February 17th.
Calvin

OKAY, LETS HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR RIVERVIEW AND DOUGLASS ALUMNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Jeff Fleming
Subject: Our Town
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007

The Kingsport Theatre Guild is performing the classic Our Town March 9, 10> and 11. As part of this production, Jeff Jensen, the City Archivist is putting together a small display on early Kingsport and I would like quotes from 15-25 Kingsport natives to add to the display. "Quotes" can be up to three or four paragraphs and should be about what it was like to live in the "earlier days" of Kingsport-growing up here, raising a family, first job, etc. I need the quote, author's name and how long he/she has lived here. I know bazillians of people read your blog, so if you could help spread the word about this project, I would really appreciate it. I need them by March 1st and they can be e-mailed to: ktg@charter.net.
Thanks!!!
Katherine Scoggins