Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thank You From Douglass Alumni's President

TO THE DOUGLASS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF KINGSPORT:

I want to say a "BIG THANK YOU", to everyone that was able to attend this year's Douglass Alumni Association Reunion. I really want to without the help of the members here in Kingsport that made everything go smoothly so that everyone could enjoy themselves, I could never praise you enough. I might not have told everyone individually that I appreciated all the hard work that you put in, but I want you to know that I do.

I don't know if some of you know it or not, but it will soon be time for us to start making plans again for our reunion in 2011. So if you have any suggestions that you can give the committee, please send in your comments. Some people I talked to on Saturday at the field day, thought the $125.00 was too much. One thing I do know is that we are the Alumni group in the tri-cities area that has a hospitably room like we do. May be if we cut that part out we could lower the price. Give it some thought!!!!!

Also, if any one would like to start making payments for the reunion in 2011, we will be glad to take your partial payment until it is paid in full. So, just think if you sent $15.00 to $20.00 a month, it would not seem like a big payment if you waited and paid it all at once.

Once again "A BIG THANK YOU".

YOUR PRESIDENT AND FRIEND, DOUGLAS S. RELEFORD
--
Douglas S. Releford