Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tributes to "Miss Eula" Leeper Pouring In

GRABBED SOME TRIBUTES TO MISS EULA, COURTESY TANYA LEEPER'S FACEBOOK PAGE TO SHARE WITH THE DOUGLASS-RIVERVIEW COMMUNITY (AS OF 5 PM, FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2011):

*
Juwan Antuan Johnson: im sorry ms.tonya..Praying for you and the fam!
16 hours ago
*
Pepper Depew: sorry for your loss, you and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
16 hours ago
*
Patrice Williams: Tonya i am so sry and if yall need anythang at all give me a call. Love yall!
16 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Raychel Jealene Bradley: Aw im so sorry tonya love ya if u need anythang you kn0 who 2 cal
15 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
LaToya Williams: Love you Tonya! If you need anything PLEASE don't hesitate to call!!!
15 hours ago
*
Jaquetta Hale: SO SO SORRY BOUT YOUR LOSS PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET US KNW
15 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Tamara Tammy Maxwell: My condolences to you and your family Tonya. Very sorry to hear about Ms.Eula.
15 hours ago
*
Teresa Russell: My heart and prayers goes out to the family. I love yall. I'm so sorry to here about the passing of Mrs. Eula. I love you Mrs. Eula.
14 hours ago ·
*
Latosha Watterson: U and the family r n our prayers!
14 hours ago
*
Ann Ennis Woods Epps: So sorry Tonya! Thoughts and prayers! Luv u if u need us let us know!
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Jackie Dully: First thing letting u know i Love u like a sis an Ms. Leeper was like a grandmama 2 me. Im so, so Sorry to hear this if there is anything i can do for u an ur family jus let me know. Your family is in my Prayers an have my Deepest Sympathy. I Love All of You.
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Teresa Russell: Yall no if there's any thing me and my family can do please let us no. If God willing we will me home. For the going home services. May God Bless this family
14 hours ago
*
Iris Bradley: I am so sorry to hear about Miss Eula. She will be missed by ALL. I was named after her.
12 hours ago
*
Amy Weems Bentley: So sorry for your loss. We will pray for your peace.
12 hours ago
*
Grayson Mcmurray: Sorry for your loss Tonya, you will be in my prayers.
11 hours ago
*
Keesha Porter: Sorry for your loss, praying for u and fam.
11 hours ago
*
Mia Nichole Robinson: Praying for God's comfort during this time of loss. Just cherish the memories that you have Tonya.
10 hours ago
*
Nikki Novella Dully: This is so shockingly sad, I love you and you are a real sister. I'm praying for you and I'll be by today as soon as I turn my column in. I love you and believe me when I say the devil will be around so turn your back. I love you so much I ...just don't get to show it a lot, damn I'm sad and I hate that you're hurting cause it makes me cry ! Life is too short for us not to do what we should be, we have to embrace life and what it brings good or badSee More
9 hours ago
*
Stacie Sensabaugh: Im so very sorry to hear that she passed away. You and your family are in my prayers Tonya. Love ya girl!!
9 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Khalid Aziz: Tonya sorry to hear about your lose May The Peace And Blessing Of Allah Be Upon you and your Family
8 hours ago
*
Ilea Thomas: Im sorry for your lost... will keep u and da fam in prayer
8 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Deloris Delaney: TONYA So sorry to hear that about Ms Eula and your friend. Prayers and COMFORT BLESSINGS going to you and your Family. I Will stop by today .Tell your Mother I'm so sorry .. If you all need ANYTHING I'm here for you all .. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY AT THIS TIME OF SORROW IN JESUS NAME AMEN ...
8 hours ago
*
Charlene Hodge: God has called another one of his children home.... She will always be in your heart... Hold on to the memories that you had with her. Eula will truly be missed....... You know we are here for you and the family..... Take comfort in knowing that you will see her again one day....
8 hours ago
*
Orchid Peterkin: Sorry to hear that tonya. I'm here for you ok! love ya
7 hours ago
*
Tammy W. Adams: So sorry to hear about Mrs. Eula, Tonya she was a good woman to me and Natavia. You ad the family r in my prayers.
7 hours ago
*
Nikki Novella Dully: I love you:) Be by soon!
7 hours ago
*
Tara Laster Sperry: Tonya, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mamaw, sending prayers and (((hugs))) your way.
7 hours ago
*
Kim Rigsby: So sorry for your loss!!! Praying for you and your family!!
7 hours ago
*
Alvasia Blye: Sorry for you loss Tonya--You & family are in our prayers...R.I.P Mrs Eula
7 hours ago
*
Phyllis Hicks: I am so sorry Tonya you know yall my family and if there is anything I mean anything at all I can just let me know. RIP Mrs Eula you loved and will be truly missed but all that you instilled in us and all the loved you showed everyone will never be forgotten. GOD has taken home one of his special children. Praying for you and the family
6 hours ago
*
Calvin Sneed: Oh my.. Miss Eula was a blessing in the neighborhood.We all loved her, as if she was our mama, too. She's in heaven with the other angels now.
5 hours ago
*
Shamika Long: Sorry for your lost!!! You and your family will be in my prayers!
5 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Janet Mann Hammonds: I am so sorry!!!
5 hours ago
*
Cory Underwood: Love You Cuz
5 hours ago
*
Mary Beatty: Sorry to hear about Ms Eula. I enjoyed taking care of her at Brookhaven. She was a very bright and loving woman. My prayers got out to you and your family. May she rest in peace.
5 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
DiMingo Hale: Peace to you and the family, especially during this time of grief...
4 hours ago
*
Tonya Leeper: thanks again everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 hours ago
*
Tiffany Beatty Butts: Tonya I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
3 hours ago
*
Tiffany Tarter: What wonders await us in yonder fair land ! The face of our Savior, the touch of His hand, No tears & no crying, no sighs or despair, For Jesus is waiting to welcome us there..... We r praying 4 ur family.....
2 hours ago via Facebook Mobile
*
Stella Robinette: So sorry for your loss if I can do anything please let me know.
2 hours ago
*
Carolynn Cruz-Anderson: She will always live in your heart, God will take over now. Be Blessed we are all praying for your comfort at this time. Love U
about an hour ago
*
Lynda Cruz Brown: Tonya, you know that I can relate. You and everyone there have my sincere condolences. She was a wonderful lady and will be missed. Love you sweetie.
54 minutes ago
*
Brittany Johnson: Rest in Peace.
13 minutes ago
*
Anissa Kay- Kay Johnson: So sorry Tonya, your family is in my prayers.
12 minutes ago
*
Christina Hege: I know how you feel. When I lost my grandmother I lost a huge part of me. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
6 minutes ago