Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2023

Florence Louvenia (Ray) Price remembrance

 


It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Florence Louvenia (ray) Price born November 2, 1945 in (Kingsport, Tennessee), who passed away on January 25, 2023, at the age of 77.

She leaves to mourn her daughter Melissa R. Logan (Kingsport, TN), Two Granddaughters Tishie O. Bradley (Kingsport, TN);  Felicia V.Bradley (Kingsport, TN);  Brother Jerry Horton (Kingsport, TN);  Three Great-Grandchildren Carson and Elijah White; Kenneth Sexton;  A very special Loved Friend Michael E. Bradley and plenty friends and other loved ones. 

She is preceded in death by her Mother Inez Ray (Nanny) and her Father Lawson Ray. 

"Tutty, You were my best friend, a mother, a grandmother, a friend, a shoulder to cry on when I endured the bad times, it truly cuts my heart deep knowing you are not here with me. I wasn't ready for you to leave, I may sound selfish but I needed you with me.  You may be gone but in heart, body and soul you will always be with me.  I will miss you forever, hearing your laughter and seeing you dance, that smile of yours would light up any darkness.  I love you Florence (Tutty); I will always love you until my last breath. Rest easy Tutty, I know your not hurting or in pain anymore, shine bright my queen!"

-Your baby girl- Tishie