Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2008

Douglass Alumnus and Former FBI Agent Don Hickman Releases Thrilling New Crime Novel


Don Hickman is no stranger to mystery. In fact, the inexplicable murder of a coworker and the baffling fatality of a close friend inspired the writing of Truth Matters. Murder, guile, and deception are just a few of the plotlines in the newly released crime novel. “I’ve always wanted to write this book. The things I experienced during my career are too good to sit in the back of my head for the rest of my life. I needed to get them on paper. This book is the beginning of that,” explains the former FBI Special Agent in response to the motivation behind writing this new book. Truth Matters pairs the main character, Lincoln Kent, with FBI agents working cooperatively to unravel the real truth behind the grisly murder of former FBI Special Agent Gilliam Julian. This compelling book maintains vivid characterizations while moving the reader through a detailed plot of intrigue. A string of events keep the reader turning pages quicker than thought possible. “By drawing from my past, this story came together quickly. I reflected on some of the things I have seen over the years and put them into the story. The book demonstrates that crimes are not easily solved, and the perpetrators are often as sinister as they are clever,” explains Mr. Hickman. Infinity Publishing is the publisher of Truth Matters. It is available to purchase online at Buybooksontheweb.com or toll free at (877) BUY-BOOKS. It will soon be available at Amazon.com, Borders.com, and Barnes and Noble.com. For more information about this novel, you may contact the author at: dhick007@msn.com