Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A message to all members of Ebony Club Alumni Association

Ebony Club Alumni Association
Restoring Linkages To Our Glorious Past


Kingsport Ebony Club Members:

Please start spreading the word about next year's Reunion Weekend. We're going to have a grand ole' time in K-Town. I also want you to increase your activities on the Kingsport Ebony Club's Ning site. We have grown to close to 200 members. I would like to add at least 100 more before July 2011.

If you ever have questions relative to the site, please don't hesitate to call me at 919-604-4585 (I know I owe you a call Lisa Williamson:). Just know that these Reunion Weekends have been, and continue to be, a team effort, and this team is committed to coming correct. We just need a little more direction from you, the membes .

I look forward to interacting with you in the coming months.

Be blessed, and continue to be a blessing.

Jeff "Pac-Man" Faulkerson
DBHS Class of 1986
Jfaulk28@nc.rr.com
(919) 604-4585