Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Don't Forget Mrs. Ellis' 80th Birthday Celebration--Please Attend!

FROM DAWNELLA ELLIS TO DOUGLASS ALUMNI & RIVERVIEW-SOUTH CENTRAL RESIDENTS:

I need congratulatory birthday wishes from any Douglass Alumni that will be placed in the scrapbook that I am preparing for my mom. They can email to my address: retired052005@yahoo.com as soon as possible. This is a call for all Douglass Alumni who love my mother. Also, remind everyone that her birthday party is Friday., Nov. 23 ,beginning at 6:00 at the Americourt Suites (formerly Ramada Inn) . Everyone is invited and I also thank the alumni for being a part of my mother's life.

SIDE NOTE: Folks, please plan to attend Mrs. Ellis' birthday party. Mrs. Ellis is one of our beautiful Douglass High School teachers that is still with us, and as true Douglass alumni, we should always give flowers to the living. We don't have many of our wonderful teachers left, and now is the time for us to come together and honor one of our own, on the observance of her 80th birthday. Do it because it's the right thing to do!

Calvin